Marketing Comm. Manager
Edenspiekermann is looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to join their office in Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam / EU
Position: Marketing Comm. Manager
Join us as our new Marketing Communication Manager!
As Marketing Communication Manager you are responsible for organising and coordinating the marketing and communication of Edenspiekermann, to drive brand image, top of mind awareness and (thus) lead generation in specific market verticals, such as mobility and healthcare. You will work from the Amsterdam office, but collaborate closely with other offices.
Edenspiekermann is an innovation design consultancy, focused on creating new business and societal opportunities by designing digital solutions around human needs, and helping other organizations doing so effectively. We research and understand human needs and behaviors and match these with the capabilities of cutting-edge technology available, through an iterative design process which can be applied both at project as well as organizational scale. Thus, we help shape digital transformations of organizations by doing what matters most; collectively developing new business functions, products and services. We specialize in business verticals such as healthcare, mobility and digital publishing.
Your goal as Marketing Communication Manager:
Your goal is to enhance brand awareness and help to boost sales. To do so, you have a solid marketing plan and strategy in place, as well as a team and platform to help you execute it. You build on what we already have and improve where needed.
This is in your toolbox:
• You are a strategic thinker but not (just) a theorist. Your strategic skills allow you to quickly understand and digest our markets, business and clients. Your practical and hands-on attitude makes you turn this into action and realize concrete deliverables swiftly
• You have a deep understanding of marketing instruments, tools and methodologies for lead generation, marketing automation, CRM etc.
• You know all about content marketing and editorial content strategies
• You have a perfect mastery of English, both in speaking and writing
• You have experience or a lot of affinity with professional services companies, e.g. working for a consultant, digital agency or solutions provider
• You love tech, digital and developments in these fields
Your cherry on top:
• You are very pro-active and sociable
• You have excellent networking and communication skills
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit
• You can deal with C-level stakeholders and sometimes complex environments
What we offer:
• Excellent primary and secondary benefits
• Training budget
• Flexibility on working days and hours
• Great international team and spirit
• Regular team events
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV!
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com/amsterdam/c437ae448d08-marketing-communication-manager