Marketing Account Managers at Atomic serve an important role acting as the liaison between your clients and Atomic. You will oversee (and sometimes implement) marketing campaigns required to help those clients meet their goals and objectives. This means you’ll play a lead role in overseeing marketing activities that include blogging, social media, marketing, SEO, PPC and marketing automation; while leading client communication and education. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, reporting on, and recommending future strategies.
We know your leadership is what retains clients and generates more business for the agency. That’s why our Marketing Managers are bonused for account growth and incremental revenue brought in. That doesn’t make this a sales position. It’s not. It means that you get to participate in the financial growth of your accounts. Their success is your success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for your clients
- Work with your team of consultants, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision
- Create clients’ marketing roadmaps, benchmarks and reporting structured based on client and customer interviews, research and collaboration with our team
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Atomic for your clients
- Help clients understand results, best practices, and tools to get their buy-in throughout their organization
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Review monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs with your clients
- Contribute to client and internal content development, which requires strong writing skills
- Assist leadership with processes and programs for business operations, development and more
- Stay up-to-date with client industry and digital marketing advancements
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least four years’ experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns
- Agency experience (ability to manage around 5 clients)
- Experience managing teams building out campaigns & projects covering:
- Websites: WordPress, HubSpot, Ecommerce
- Reporting: Google Analytics, SEM Rush
- Paid Advertising: AdWords, Meta, Bing, etc.
- SEO: Best practices, Keyword research, Reporting
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Email: Mailchimp, HubSpot, Constant Contact
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Desire to learn and keep up with digital marketing best practices
Job Application Link: https://www.atomicdc.com/digital-agency/dallas-digital-agency-jobs/inbound-marketing-account-manager/
Atomic Design & Consulting
Award-winning Inbound Dallas digital marketing agency specializing in web design, SEO & PPC, social media marketing, and email marketing.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.