Lead Generation Specialist
Isadora Agency is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join their team in Los Angeles.
Employer: Isadora Agency
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Lead Generation Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for growing new business. They are able to strategize and implement tactics that attract new business accounts. They coordinate with the VP of Marketing to reach out to potential clients and engage them through powerful content and marketing collateral.
Our award winning digital agency specializes in creating highly distinctive and robust web products that push the boundaries while driving business results. The Lead Generation Specialist will have direct access to senior management. You’ll also cater to a wide variety of innovative national and global brands from dozens of industries.
The right candidate should have at least 5+ years’ experience in finding and attracting new business through meticulous and proven lead generation tactics implemented daily. Digital or web design agency experience encouraged.
Strong understanding of LinkedIn and sales navigator (among other tools) to discover, interact and engage established brands is required. Our digital agency is growing and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. Become a valuable asset within an entrepreneurial team of specialists where your voice and work is recognized and rewarded.
• Develop deep understanding of our web products and digital solutions
• Implement and manage all lead generation activities daily
• Qualify prospects and initiate engagement via telephone and mass email communication
• Handle the majority of inbound inquiries from clients via phone and email
• Track all results and create a clear reporting system for management
• Ensure new business goals are met monthly
• 5+ years of proven prospecting and lead generation results in the B2B marketplace
• Comprehensive understanding of communication techniques
• Proficiency in researching and strategizing
• Fantastic written and verbal communication
A user experience specialist portfolio demonstrating experience in strategizing the user experience of effective websites and digital solutions is required. Your portfolio should show deliverables such as research, user flows, conversion funnels, site maps, wire-frames, mobile experience, etc.
Who You Are:
• High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
• Hard working with B2B sales and lead generation experience
• Ambitious, motivated, and sales-minded
• Someone who excels in a dynamic, results driven environment
• A problem solver and critical thinker
Compensation / Benefits:
• Position is In-House in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
• Full Time role: 5 days / week
• 2 weeks’ vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Days
• Free lunches
• Work days at the beach
• Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
• LOTS of perks
• Compensation: Salary + Commission structure – DOE
Job Application Link: https://isadoradigitalagency.com/position/lead-generation-specialist