The German company Mobiteam GmbH, with an office also in Chișinău, is looking for an English / German /French / Russian speaking and full-time person to join Mobiteam’s marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals on the position of Key Account Manager.
You will be working on a global startup, that was launched in December 2020. You will have clearly defined duties in contributing and implementing the marketing strategies. As well as – full independence to create and implement your strategies and creative ideas.
The Key Account Manager within Mobiteam is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in our startup. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and you must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
You are the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. You will also bring in new business from the existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and our company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with design, sales team, marketing, and the founder to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs to be met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Requirements And Qualifications:
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent talking and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
What You Will Get:
Gather valuable practical experience in a reputable company and startup
Gain incredible experience from a proven track record Company
Be part of a professional and motivated team in an exciting industry
Work on a high degree on your own responsibility
Competitive salary and bonuses for hitting the KPIs
Official working contract with Mobiteam Group SRL Chisinau
Recommend yourself for a later career at Mobiteam GmbH Germany
Is this about you?
Don’t think – apply now and start the job next Monday.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.