Junior Project Manager
Startup Development House is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team in Warsaw.
Position: Junior Project Manager
Posted: 11 September 2020
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Project Management Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a Junior Project Manager who will help us deliver new, exciting products.
How can you grow with us?
• We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part PM Team delivering several projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
• You’ll help us create an IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… or something just as exciting!
• You will be working with experienced Project and Product Managers, willing to share their knowledge
• You’ll gain wide experience in project management in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota
• We want you to be eager to learn and present a proactive, problem-solving attitude, which will help you to become an independent Project Manager soon!
• Working closely with our (amazing) PM Team
• Conducting end-to-end user tests
• Supporting our PMs during workshops with clients and scrum ceremonies
• Implementing new initiatives – process automation, developing PM knowledge base, etc.
• Completing project documentation and reporting
• Managing and executing smaller projects
• Knowledge of Project Management methods (Agile and waterfall), Startup Business Lifecycle and technical architecture of web & mobile applications
• Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business-related courses
• Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must
• Experience in a similar role
• Project Management certificates
• Knowledge of project management tools (Jira)
• Freedom: to speak about your ideas, concepts, and constructive feedback to work on them, to make them happen
• Balance: between messy startup and red tape corporation, between getting things done and chill out, between work and life.
• Multisport: so you can try to keep fit or just feel better having it!
• Insurance: access to specialists, generalists and more
• Remote work: sometimes tough, sometimes rough, sometimes great — here you have it all!
• Flexible hours: just keep up with your team meetings and the rest is flexible
• Goodies in kitchen: some fruits, some healthy sweets, some beers, some ice creams
• Leader’s support: get inspired and helped by our leadership team.
• Referral bonuses: refer a friend and get not only a great companion to work with, but also a small bonus
• Team lunches: once a week on Friday and once every 3 months there’s a Startup House Day with everyone!
• Macbook: best device? We can argue, yet those are best for us!
• Feedback culture: you don’t like this perk? Let us talk about it!
Job Application Link: https://start-up.house/en/careers#Project%20Management