Junior .Net Web Developer
CSI Media is looking for a Junior .Net Web Developer to join their office in Crewe.
Employer: CSI Media
Location: Manchester / UK
Position: Junior .Net Web Developer
We are looking for .Net Junior Web Developers to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire. Here at CSI, we have a proud record in developing junior developers – all our tech leads joined us as either junior or graduate developers!
Requirements – You must meet at least one:
• Experience in a similar Junior Web Developer position OR
• BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject OR
• HND in Computing (Distinction) OR
• A self-taught coding genius proficient in C# and web technologies!
• Developing new websites and integrated technology
• Maintaining existing websites
• Liaising with Tech Lead and Development team re progress of projects & suggesting improvements
• Testing of various components
Essential Technical Skills:
• C#.NET 3.5/4.0+
Desirable Technical Skills:
• MVC .NET 4/5
Rewards & Benefits:
• Salary of £20,000-28,000 dependent on experience
• Participate in our new Training Academy where you can learn new skills & acquire industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations
• Pension scheme
• Paid overtime frequently available
• Great opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater responsibilities & rewards
• Flexible working hours (start at 8, 8:30 or 9)
• Annual appraisal & regular development sessions
• Dress-down every Friday
• A plentiful supply of free, fresh fruit
• A free, yummy pizza on the last Friday of each month
• Team events paid for by the company – the most recent were The Crystal Maze and bowling Maze and bowling
• Bring your headphones & listen to your favourite tunes to help you concentrate
• Free optician check-up
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Air-conditioned office
• Occasional visits from the office canine, Sir Wilson!
• Receive an extra day’s holiday after five years of service, and a further day’s holiday after 10 years’
Where is CSI Media:
• We are based at Crewe Business Park in Cheshire with onsite parking
• Surrounded by a beautiful woodland area and cycle paths
• Bannatyne’s Gym, Co-operative Shop, Subway, Spar and Duke of Gloucester within a 10-minute walk
• 0.8 miles from Crewe Railway Station (Chester: 20 minutes, Liverpool: 40 minutes, Manchester: 45 minutes, Birmingham: 50 minutes)
Your CV will be reviewed by management, and if we feel that you are suitable for the role, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability with nice, clean code. One of our technical managers will review your test, and if it is to the standard required, we will invite you in for an interview!
To apply for this Junior Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Note: Please no recruitment agencies
Job Application Link: https://www.csimedia.net/careers/junior-web-developer-vacancy/
CSI Media is an award-winning digital agency who design and develop websites and bespoke software solutions tailored for your requirements.
Unit 4 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ