Junior Digital Producer
Bliss Digital is looking for a Junior Digital Producer (Project Manager) to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: Bliss Media
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Junior Digital Producer
Bliss Digital is looking for a junior Digital Producer (Project Manager) to join our digital agency. You will be responsible for project managing a broad spectrum of web and digital projects, including major informational websites and eCommerce websites.
Our agency has been established for over 17 years and is a recognised leader in human-centered web design and user-experience. We work with government organisations as well as high-profile global and national brands, e.g. Public Transport Victoria, Telstra and Nintendo.
As a Digital Producer, you will be responsible for client liaison and managing our internal team of designers and web developers. You will be accountable for delivering web projects to an allocated budget and timeframe. You must be highly organised, be one step ahead, and be able to clearly communicate the project status and updates to clients stakeholders.
The right candidate will have impeccable organisational skills and a real passion to grow in the role. You must be able to think tactically and resolve issues. We need a self-starter, who can communicate confidently in one-on-one and group settings. You must be able to provide great customer service and build happy client relationships.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate high proficiency in writing and documentation.
This is a fantastic ‘career’ opportunity for a motivated individual to grow and learn in an exciting fast-paced digital agency environment. You will work in our young and vibrant office in Melbourne CBD, with water views of the Docklands. There will also be opportunities for interstate travel.
• Project Managing website projects (working under the direction of Managing Director)
• Following our established project management procedures from start to finish
• Monitoring progress of designer and developers daily in order to track progress and maximise productivity
• Reporting daily and weekly to client stakeholders with project updates and status reports
• Be accountable for ensuring your projects are delivered within allocated timeframes and budget
• Be able to write clear and succinct project reports and documentation as required
• Presenting work to stakeholders for sign-off
• Impeccable organisational skills
• Strong ability to lead a small team and manage designers and developers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Acute decision making and ability to think quickly and solve problems
• Ability to meet project deadlines and ensure projects stay within budget
• A positive can-do attitude that clients will appreciate
Email your CV to [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.blissdigital.com.au/news/job-earlier/