Junior Account Executive
Crowd is looking for an entry level, passionate Junior Account Executive to join their team in Sydney.
Position: Junior Account Executive
Posted: 16 November 2020
We’re looking for an entry level, passionate JAE to help the global independent agency, Crowd start up our Australian presence. Registered office in centre of the CBD.
You will be working closely with our Global Chief Commercial Officer and Managing Director of Australia. Crowd has offices in the US, UK, ES, NL, UAE, China and now, Australia.
• No previous agency experience required, although is preferable
• Role is fully remote, although ability to meet face to face is preferable
• Must come equipped with own laptop/equipment to begin with
• Open to discuss items that can be expensed, but not promised in early stages
• Need someone eager to learn and quick to help. A keen problem solver would do well
• CRM management
• Ongoing competitor analysis for Crowd and its clients through desk/online research (websites/socials/email etc) with the view to present findings weekly
• Social media management for Crowd AU (creation and curation)
• You will be expected to join the global calls with all staff around the world and may even get to work on some projects for clients in other region
• Work with a multicultural, global, fun team
• Ability to work from home
• Personal development opportunities
• Work for well-known global brands
• Ability for flexible working hours
• Learn from experienced professionals in the Digital and Media sector
No recruitment agencies please.
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/careers/