International (Korean) Social Media Contractor
Advantix Digital is looking for an International (Korean) Social Media Contractor to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Advantix Digital
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: International (Korean) Social Media Contractor
International Social Media Contractor (Korean) Job Description:
Advantix Digital is an innovative agency of about 40 in Addison, Texas. We are a fast-paced team, so we need someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, gets things done. The ideal candidate will work with multiple clients, across a variety of industries with differing goals.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of International Social Media Contractor. As a Social Media Contractor at Advantix you will work to carry out tasks related to social media management, translation services, Korean current events and more. The Social Media Contractor will work with every division within the company to put both our clients and Advantix Digital in the best position for success.
This position will report to the Social Media Manager within our organization.
What You Will Do:
• Curate social media profiles for social media clients
• Research & Analyze regional/international current events
• Assist in campaign translations from English to Korean (and vice versa)
• Develop & Design social content
• Assist in paid ad development, content development and other marketing materials
What You Need:
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or a related field
• 2+ years’ experience with Digital Marketing
• Native Korean speaker
• Knowledge of South Korean current events & news
• Experience in copywriting
• Clear communication skills, both written and spoken
• Strong understanding of social media management
• Understanding of the Korean Culture
Preferred But Not Required:
• Creative abilities in platforms such as Photoshop, In Design, etc.
• Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues on social media
• Experience managing social media ad campaigns
• Experience managing Paid Search, SEO, and other media campaigns
• Knowledge of the Sprout Social platform
Must be authorized to work as a contractor in the United States. In-office & remote options are available.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1279371499/