We provide a simple-to-use online tool that enables online retailers, brands, and agencies to sell and advertise globally. Today, 6000+ global customers continue to boost their business to the next level using Channable’s solution. In 8 years, the company rapidly grew into an international team of over 190 young professionals. We are the market leader in the Netherlands, and we’ve just started conquering the US market by opening an office in NYC. As part of our Integrations team and the first Integrations Engineer based in NYC, you will help ensure the technical success of our customers and API integrations in the United States.
We are guided by our values – focus, own it, grow, care to share, and enjoy – and are looking for team members motivated by those same values. You can read more about them here.
The Integrations team ensures the success of Channable customers using API integrations with eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. We are a team of problem solvers and critical thinkers, and are known within Channable for our ability to find solutions for any kind of problem. We work closely with other departments and translate technical details into easy-to-understand explanations for both colleagues and customers. Within the Integrations team, you have a variety of opportunities to grow your engineering, customer service, and communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Investigate and solve complex integration issues reported by the Support & Customer Success teams
- Implement bug fixes and improvements for existing API integrations to decrease the volume of technical issues
- Join calls with high-end clients and third-party partners (e.g. Facebook) as a technical subject matter expert
- Execute on projects and achieve quarterly goals by communicating proactively and holding yourself and others accountable to deadlines
- Be an accessible subject matter expert within Channable on how our features work in the back-end
- Provide support for developers using the Channable API
- Identify areas of improvement with troubleshooting tools and documentation to more efficiently resolve integration issues for our customers
- Participate in onboarding and growing the Integrations team. You are eager to jump in and help your coworkers tackle problems
What You Have:
- Experience reading and writing code in Python and with object-oriented programming
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication and customer service skills in a variety of forms (email, live chat, phone calls, in-person). You can explain technical detail to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- High ownership. When you see an issue, you commit to it. When you don’t know the answer, you ask for help
- A growth mindset. You continually seek new ways to expand your knowledge and contribute to the team
- A team-player. You like to collaborate and share successes with your coworkers, and to have fun in the process!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with a background in computer science or IT
- You preferably live in (or close to) NYC
- You are available 5 days (40 hours) per week
What We Offer:
- A starting salary between $60,000 – $72,000 within a clear career & salary structure
- 20 days paid vacation
- Health care and 401k retirement savings (5% corporate matching)
- Hybrid working policy – at least 2 days in office per week
- Excellent work-life balance, overtime is not in our vocabulary
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally-oriented company
- Flat organization that is open to your ideas
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues with help from your onboarding buddy
- A spot in our beautiful new US office at the Chrysler Building in the heart of Manhattan
Team and Culture:
Even across borders our team enjoys being part of a close-knit, fun, and enthusiastic team. Our unique culture is a big reason why we all work at Channable. Our team is diverse with people from all over the world, but we all share our common mission and values. For us, it’s important to enjoy working (together) and growing every day. Read more about our culture here or go to Instagram to see more. You can also read more about working at Channable on Glassdoor.
You are based in our NYC office (Chrysler building, Manhattan), but you will be trained in our HQ in the Netherlands during your initial 4 weeks to get to know the tool and your coworkers.
How To Apply:
Are you interested in this vacancy? The more you share about yourself and your reason for applying at Channable, the better! If we identify a match, we will send you an assignment to test your problem-solving skills. After the assignment, there are two rounds of interviews in which you will meet the Integrations team leads. Your start date is flexible (every 1st of the month), but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Giordano ([email protected]). Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Application Link: https://jobs.channable.com/o/integrations-engineer-us
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.