We are fresk.digital, a modern digital agency that builds relationships between businesses and people. We practise what we preach!
In front of you stands a group of founders who have been employees themselves and what connects us is that we know what we want and especially what we don’t want from an employer. At the core of it all: We want to be treated like human beings, not numbers.
Today we are looking for several fresk fellows to strengthen our talented team of creators, and are aiming for you to join us as one of our new Human Centred Designers!
Why should you join us?:
- You know that Digital Transformation has had its turn, and that it is time for Digital Sensemaking.
- You truly want to work human centred
- You aim for the shortest path to value
- You want to be trusted as the expert you are
- You want to work in a flexible working environment
- You want to develop yourself continuously
- You want to share your knowledge with your peers
- You are not happy if you are not bringing value
- You want to make a difference
And we know you fit seamlessly in our team, because:
- You understand that there is always a need behind a question and strive for bringing value to our clients
- You put the human first
- You know how to connect businesses to people and help build a long term relationship between them
- You want digital to be meaningful and make the qualitative and quantitative data speak for itself
- You are a team player, and a pro-active colleague
- You are ambitious, and have a can-do attitude
- You present your ideas in a confident and inspiring manner, and feel comfortable doing so
- You are a hell of a communicator in both English and Dutch, and maybe a surprise language we need to know about
As a Human Centred Designer:
- You are either educated as a designer on Bachelor and/or Master level, or you are self-taught and operate on that level
- You have high quality experience in designing and creating digital experiences for business critical challenges for clients
- You feel comfortable in multiple design areas: Visual / UI / Interaction / UX
- You think about systems and the people using them, not just the “user” interface
- You like to create pragmatic solutions for complex problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale
- You work in a structured way: others might think you’re a bit of a list-junkie
- You manage well with other fields related to design: you understand the basics of (web) design and have an affinity for technology
- You create digital work that stands out; we want you to be proud!
So What If You Join fresk.digital?
- We provide a Culture of Trust
- We provide you with a competitive agency salary
- We provide you with excellent secondary conditions of employment including but not limited to a Homeshoring budget, mobile phone and internet budget, a home office budget and the possibility for ownership of fresk.digital through our fresk foundation
- You will have the flexibility to decide on your working location and even your working schedule
- We offer a minimum of 25 vacation days, yes MINIMUM, because we trust that you know better than anyone what you need in spare time or rest
- You will have room for personal development
- You will work with a team of great talents with a high quality track record in the digital industry
- We will listen to what you have to say
It is time to inform us you want to join us today! Send an email to Lisa with your CV and portfolio via [email protected] (subject Human Centred Designer) or call us on 020-7986658.
We do not need help with our recruitment, please refrain from contacting us if you are a headhunter or recruitment agency.
Job Application Link: https://fresk.digital/jobs/human-centred-designer
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.