Head Of Program Management
Beyond is looking for a Head Of Program Management to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Head Of Program Management
Posted: 09 January 2020
You have talent. by happy coincidence, Beyond is looking for talent.
We’re on the lookout for a Head of Program Management with 10+ years of experience to work across digital projects in our New York studio. You will be responsible for a team of Project Managers who own timelines, scopes, scheduling, documentation, and are responsible for making critical decisions on all of the above. In this client-facing role, you’ll do so for multiple concurrent creative content projects, across multiple formats and channels. Your proven expertise and positive attitude will keep the team working nimbly, efficiently, and happily.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be the Head of Program Management at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving to all you do
• Have oversight over Program Management team ensuring that team members have defined responsibilities
• Partner with Resource Management to ensure client projects are adequately staffed and have oversight of utilization reporting
• Partner with People team for recruitment and talent management needs
• Monitor resources to ensure balance and have a pulse on project work to ensure proper scoping for profitability
• Manage overall delivery of client work for you and your team
• Scope production timelines for multiple concurrent creative and content projects and multiple formats (e.g., 1-sheeters, e-learning modules, training decks, event scripts, case studies, playbooks, etc.)
• Manage a backlog of content and creative tasks, prioritizing with the client, briefing the team, and coordinating with vendors
• Establish and implement delivery process optimizations
• Prepare project documentation, including calendars, reviews, status reports, and burn reports
• Partner with the account manager to build a productive client relationship, and lead client interactions when the account manager is unavailable
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond_6/jobs/