Growth Marketer Lead
ntegrity is looking for a Growth Marketer Lead to join their office in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Growth Marketer Lead
We’re looking for an ambitious growth marketer with strong values and who’s eager to use their skills to make an impact.
This newly created role of Growth Marketing Lead will lead, upskill and scale our team to ensure that they deliver high-performing ROI digital campaigns for our clients.
Best of all? Your efforts will be for good. Your successes will mean amplifying companies that care and push society forward. You’ll work with Australia’s most passionate not-for-profits, government departments, and values-aligned companies who, frankly, deserve to grow.
We are eager to find a lead that will embrace our vision, help our clients forward, and invest in our team to grow our capabilities.
ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, for-purpose and government brands. We partner closely with our clients to help prepare for the future, to ensure they can meet their mission of making an impact on the world.
Our unique agency/consultancy model means we provide both strategy and implementation—from digital marketing tactics right through to organisational-wide growth strategy. Our model also means that we upskill our clients every step of the way, so they aren’t dependent on us but instead learn from us to increase their skills.
Our team is empathetic, embraces challenges with excitement, is motivated by the growth of our clients and act with integrity at our core. We each take ownership of the business and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
We win awards because we stand out from our industry. We do work the world needs – we are driven by purpose and specialise in not-for-profit.
We treat our staff well…working hours are flexible and moderate, and we are intentional in investing into innovation and internal projects. We have inspiring leadership that deeply care about our clients and our team.
If you are eager for a workplace that is transparent, compassionate and recognises hard work – we think you’ll like it here.
On a day to day basis, you will:
• Lead and shape the agency’s digital marketing implementation work for clients, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, UX, SEO, landing pages and email campaigns
• Oversee the team’s growth marketing capabilities to ensure skills are up-to-date and relevant, as well as providing training on best practice
• Oversee client work, ensure service quality and identify growth opportunities in client accounts
• Manage the creation and implementation of marketing strategies that drive growth and client success including leads, donations, sales, and database growth
• Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy, performance, and opportunities
• Work with the Strategy team to recommend emerging and best-practice marketing tactics
• Work with the Business Development team to recommend solutions that address the client problem
• Oversee reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics for clients
• Jump into digital platforms where necessary!
Ideally you are:
A Senior Marketer with hands on experience in growth marketing tactics, from writing copy, driving traffic, retargeting audiences, using data to refine and optimize a campaign. But where your passion is, is enabling and teaching others to do this for their clients.
• Agency experience — specifically time tracking, client management and working towards targets and deadlines
• 5+ years of experience in marketing
• 5+ years of experience with B2C customer acquisition or performance marketing
• Fundraising experience and/or not-for-profit experience
• People management experience
• An entrepreneurial and growth mindset
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, especially communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities.
• Excellent project management skills
• An ability to distill complex ideas into actionable recommendations
• Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
• Ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
• An understanding of service-based pricing, and experience driving growth and revenue of a department
• A passion for helping ethically minded companies and not for profits
Not a requirement, but definitely a bonus:
• Google Ads or Analytics certification
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with multivariate testing
• Experience with public speaking
A reminder: the reward
• Work in an open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking, and knows how to seriously get stuff done
• Be part of a fast-growing company with a visionary CEO and shape where we’re going! Help us develop our services, innovate on new offerings and find untapped opportunities for growth
• Love what you do and work on problems that matter with a friendly, passionate team
• Work with awesome clients who are, literally, changing the world
• We invest significant time and $$ to ensure our staff are growing, challenged and happy… such as flexible working hours, quarterly retreats, learning and development opportunities, reward trips and an open bar fridge every Friday!
Email email@example.com with “Growth Marketing Lead” in the subject line—and let us know why you’re the perfect fit!
Job Application Link: https://ntegrity.com.au/careers/growth-marketer/
ntegrity is an award-winning digital strategy agency. They help companies and causes grow using industry leading marketing strategies and techniques.
1/482 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
1300 904 770