Group Media Director
Deutsch is looking for a Group Media Director to join their team in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Group Media Director
The Group Media Director role is one of the core media leaders of the organization and will be fundamental in contributing to the overall growth of the department. The GMD manages the daily strategic needs of the business and integrates with the broader agency teams across brand strategy, creative, digital and performance.
They act as the leading force ensuring the vision of the team and agency comes to life in the work, thought leadership and ideas, and that the client is pleased with the media relationship. The GMD has a strong appetite for new technology, emerging media, and culture. They are passionate about changing the game and identifying new solutions for our clients to help set them up for success in a cord cutting reality.
They understand and embrace the passion that the consumer has for our clients’ brands. They orchestrate a strategic mix of solutions to deliver both brand and performance results across all channels, with a strong understanding of advanced TV and mobile. The GD is key to helping the agency stay ahead of clients and lead the competition.
• Collaborative – build partnerships with others on behalf of our clients to bring the strategy to life
• Creative Thinker – elevates creative ideas through media solutions and thinks of new ways to approach problems
• Innovation Driven – our clients and agency want to develop unique never-been-done-before activations that make sense based on the opportunity
• Client Trust – fully engaged and present with clients, inspiring confidence
• Leadership – encourages a team to solve clients challenges in unique ways. Inspires others to try new approaches and serves as a role model to the team
• Agile Mindset – ability to move and pivot quickly while embracing a results-driven test & learn landscape
• Data Informed – Work with data to create best in class “go-to-market” plans and ensure the teams are using data to its full potential while being mindful of data safety
• Push Boundaries – Not afraid to push boundaries in smart ways and inspire others to do the same
• Graduate of a four-year college or university
• 12+ years of strategic media planning experience
• Track record of handling big client ambitions
• Ability to create and execute a holistic channel approach to planning across online and offline channels
• Comfort in delivering to both brand and performance goals
• Strong understanding of the automotive and tech start up space and proven ability to grow business
• Experience collaborating with media owners, multiple agency departments and agency partners
• Proven leadership ability and experience managing a team. A strong desire and ability to grow and develop talent
• Advanced knowledge of media fundamentals and an ability to educate at all levels
• Strong comfort level and collaboration with data, analytics and measurement
Job Application Link: http://www.deutsch.com/careers/opening/yMNzaM