Full Stack Web Developer
Emote Digital is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Full Stack Web Developer
Posted: 9 December 2021
We’re in need of an exceptional Front End Developer for our in-house development team for our rapidly growing digital agency! If you’re a driven front end web developer who is looking for the opportunity to take the next big step in your career and help the business deliver truly exceptional projects to their clients, this job is for you!
As a capable, motivated self starter, you will hit the ground running with your outstanding front end web development skills, develop projects using best practices and help drive the technical offering of the company going forward. You will help to contribute to the development team as a whole with the support of a talented, passionate team of other developers, designers and project managers.
• Create beautifully built content and ecommerce sites for our top notch clients
• Support the development team and other key stakeholders in project delivery from a technical standpoint and contribute to the team’s best practices
• Collaborate with the team to make key technical front end recommendations
• Play a hands-on role in solution creation
• Maintaining the company wide development standards and practices
• Contribute to the continuous project and delivery improvements within the Digital Projects team
• Be accountable for code quality and delivery of development projects
We Would Like You To:
• Familiar with web development package management and build technologies including Composer, NPM, Gulp, Webpack
• Have a background in developing front-end templates for various frameworks including WordPress and WooCommerce
• Be comfortable communicating with the design team to achieve project design goals
• Be very confident and knowledgeable in all things front end related and be happy to pick up established site’s ongoing front-end updates
• Be comfortable working in a small, cross-functional development team
• Have the ability to write high-quality and well-documented code, adhering to best practices at all times
• Have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
• Have an interest in developing projects utilising various frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, Next.js, Gatsby, Ionic
At Big Picture Group, we are all about creativity and producing truly outstanding outcomes that stand the test of time. As we will work closely together, we need to find someone who gets us, and who we trust to support our rich internal culture. We are looking for an individual who brings their own spirit, stories and experiences to the role – someone who shares openly and believes in the mission. If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV and let us know why you should be a part of the Big Picture Group. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emote-digital/jobs/