Full-Stack Web Developer
Cortex is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join their office in Montreal.
Location: Montreal / Canada
Position: Full-Stack Web Developer
Under the supervision of Cortex’s Technical Director and in close collaboration with the rest of the development team, the full-stack developer is the one responsible for the translation of the client’s vision into a viable product.
The ideal candidate is motivated and passionate about development and technology in general. He likes finding solutions and taking initiatives to counter the various challenges he’s faced with. Last of all, he must be thorough in his methodology and have a willingness to go the extra mile in order to deliver a project he is proud of.
• Build state of art web apps that compete and make use of the newest & most efficient technologies on the market. (As much on the client side than on the server side)
• Can develop responsive web interfaces for various navigators while following industry standards
• Able to communicate consistently & efficiently with his colleagues
• Has the ability make the right technological & architectural choices (tools, technics, etc.) for specific challenge
• Small & ultra efficient work teams composed of passionate individuals, striving for greatness
• Quality job within a young and booming business
• Room to grow and thrive
• 3 vacation weeks
• Free public transit membership
• Paid physical activities
• Flexible hours (35h/week)
• Superb offices in the center of the St-Roch neighborhood with a fully equipped terrasse (BBQ, petanque, training space, garden, etc.)
• Good experience in web security and how to apply them on a web app
• Experience in the planification and delivery of multiplatform software
• Knowledge of JavasScript (Redux, React), Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, Django, Node, Web security, POO, Web Services (REST), API, OAuth, CMS, HTML, CSS, Functionnal Programming
Job Application Link: https://cortexstudio.com/en/careers