Full Stack PHP Web Developer
True Agency is looking for a Full Stack PHP Web Developer to join their team in Melbourne.
Employer: True Agency
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Full Stack PHP Web Developer
We are seeking a passionate Full Stack Web Developer to join our development team.
You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality custom built websites of varying levels of complexity across a broad range of industries including exciting startups and leading brands.
Our suitable candidate will have experience working in a digital agency delivering complex technical website builds. The right candidate will also have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility; driving your actions from day to day. You are excited about learning new things in the ever changing landscape of technology, with the aptitude to pick up new skills as you go.
Your skills & experience:
• An IT (computer programming) related degree with exceptional academic results
• Strong understanding of computer programming principles
• Strong understanding of WordPress / CMS (knowledge of hooks & custom WP dev)
• Strong understanding of PHP / MYSQL / Laravel 5 or Symfony
• Strong understanding of Magento 1x/2x and/or WooCommerce
• Strong understanding of HTML and CSS (Bonus: SASS, Webpack, Gulp)
• Good understanding of database design and SQL
• Good understanding of git and version control
• Digital agency experience preferred
• A genuine passion for web development (provide links to side projects if any)
• Good communication skills and willingness to speak to clients
• An interest (or feigned interest) in gaming (we’re on Fortnite atm)
If this listing describes you, do send us your details and let’s have a chat!
We will respond to suitable applicants who will meet True’s Technical Director. No recruitment agencies please.
Job Application Link: https://trueagency.com.au/careers/full-stack-php-web-developer/