Full Stack Developer
Squareball Digital is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their office in Berlin.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Posted: 24 March 2020
Are you a talented React developer in Berlin looking for a new challenge working exclusively on digital products for startups and global organisations and using only leading tech stacks?
If so, perhaps we can help 🙂
There is currently a position available within our digital product team in Berlin. We are keen to hear from an experienced/enthusiastic developer to join us in our Kreuzberg office, where you will define and develop digital products, working primarily on JAMStack technologies and serverless infrastructure.
We’ve made a name for ourselves building exciting, innovative and professional apps and services; we’d love to find someone to help us keep this going and the size of our team means you will benefit from fantastic experience and influence across the full product life cycle.
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers and product managers. The current team members originate from Scotland, Germany, USA, Ireland, England and Poland.
You’ll get exposure across the full product life cycle, including definition, dev ops and of course coding. All stakeholders are involved throughout the process, including UX/UI and end clients, keeping our implementations fluid and focused.
The amount and type of experience we are looking for is quite flexible; at a minimum you should bring some solid hands-on React and Node expertise however our search is also focused on finding the right fit, high levels of motivation, communication skills and a general appetite for working on exciting projects built to highest standards.
If any of this is catching your attention, then please get in touch for a chat, we’d love to hear from you and show you some of the things you would be working on 🙂
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent full stack developer expertise
• 3+ years experience
• ReactJS and NodeJS in particular would be a great match for what we currently focus on
• Previous digital agency experience would be nice
• Great ability to make technical decisions based on customer requirements and defining as manageable user stories and acceptance criteria
• Excellent client communication skills, articulating and presenting ideas and solutions
• Solid interest and/or experience for automated builds and infrastructure (CI/CD, Terraform, Serverless, Docker, K8S, AWS)
To apply please email your CV to: [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://squareball.co/careers/#current-openings