Full Stack Developer
Distinction is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work with our largest key clients to drive innovation on their websites and applications.
We’re interested in hearing from back-end developers with some front-end experience, or vice versa.
You’ll be directly involved in:
• Scoping requirements and creating estimates
• Building and updating digital solutions using front-end and back-end technologies
• Testing and debugging solutions
• Following and improving development processes
• Working with a range of clients and projects (not just one client or project)
• Leading and supporting others within the team
If you believe in excellence and have the communication and collaboration skills required, then this could be a great role for you.
Desirable skills & experience:
You’ll need an eye for detail, with strong analytical skills and commercial understanding. Above all, you should be proud of your work and the code you produce. You’ll be a team player, fun, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, and energetic.
You’ll be expected to hit the ground running and start working with our clients straight quickly – delivering clean and documented code on time and budget.
Whilst you’ll be encouraged to expand and improve your skill set at Distinction, essential technical skills and experience needed for this role include:
• Experience using C#
• Experience using SQL Server
• Have familiarity with SASS and modern CSS
• Experience using source control solutions, such as Git or Bitbucket
• Experience using build processes (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
• A solid understanding of modern web performance techniques
• Basic knowledge or experience in JS framework (Vue, React, Angular)
• Knowledge of .Net MVC Good understanding of API/Webservices
• A bright team player with the ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
• Able to work quickly and accurately
• Good time and stress management skills
• Professional attitude to work with good communication skills
You’ll get bonus points for:
• Previous experience in a digital agency
• Experience with content management systems, especially Kentico or Umbraco
• Automation testing including load testing and web driver browser testing
• Experience working with and configuring cloud computing providers (Azure, Amazon)
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Salary is dependent on experience, from £25,000 to £35,000 per annum. Please state your expectation on application.
Other benefits include:
• Clear career roadmap: Personalised programme of continual development
• Personal budget: Your own budget for books, courses and other materials
• Location: Easy to get to city centre location
• Pension: Optional pension scheme
• Local and global events: Opportunity to attend local and global industry events
• Culture: Fantastic culture with regular organised social events
Job Application Link: https://distinction.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=5
Distinction is a strategy-led digital agency, with a growing reputation for delivering award-winning integrated digital campaigns.
4-6 Broadway, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1PS UK
0203 096 3024