Full Stack Developer
bleech is looking for a Full Stack / Front-End Developer to join their office in Berlin.
Location:Berlin / EU
Position: Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for experienced team players (m/w) that develop outstanding websites based on our Open Source WordPress Framework for our agency and startup clients.
• Supporting your Technical Lead in consulting your clients
• Developing website components based on our framework https://flyntwp.com
• Daily pull request reviews to learn and help each other
• QA and input in regards to code quality, user experience, SEO and performance
• Identifying challenges and communicating them early, as well as working out customer- and user-oriented solutions
• Further development of our Flynt framework
• Passion for accurate implementations of custom designs and easy to use CMS-backends
• Confident handling of preprocessors, templating engines, Git and WordPress
• Advanced debugging skills
• Practical know-how of performance optimization
• Experience with working in a development team
• A track record of fixed price website projects and output-driven solutions
• Passion for clean code and separation of concerns
• Enjoying learning and technical challenges
• At least 3 years of professional work experience as a developer in an agency environment
• An open-minded working atmosphere in a young, international team.
• An attractive, performance-oriented payment.
• Free cold & warm drinks, as well as fresh fruit.
• A central, modern office with 2 balconies heading to Weinbergspark.
• Clear, simple processes.
• Openness for new things and quick decisions.
Job Application Link: https://bleech.de/en/job-opening-front-end-full-stack-developer/
bleech is a web development agency coding quality WordPress websites. Their solutions are based on a modular system which makes it simple to maintain and easy to extend.
Brunnenstraße 11a 10119 Berlin
030 – 4401 7947