Propeller is looking for a Frontend Developer to join their office in Birmingham.
Location: Birmingham / UK
Position: Frontend Developer
Propeller are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to secure a position within our large team in Rugby, UK.
You are a motivated Frontend Developer with experience in building and delivering bespoke websites and (potentially) web and mobile apps utilising the very latest technology within a strong team of thinkers, designers and developers.
You should have a passion for the industry and enjoy collaborating as well as contributing new ideas and opinions.
You communicate well, manage your time & priorities with ease and enjoy learning new things.
You will have an ability to meet deadlines and be good at problem-solving with a keen eye for detail while executing your work to a high standard.
N.B. This role is on-site in our Rugby, Warwickshire office only. No remote workers need apply.
Your skills should include some, if not all of the following:
• Markup and Styling with HTML5 and CSS/Sass
• Git Version Control
• Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Photoshop etc)
Experience of the following will help your application (But not essential):
• BEM Syntax Markup
• Package management (NPM/Yarn/Composer) and Build Tools (Webpack/Gulp)
• The Linux command line
• eCommerce platforms (Woocommerce/Magento/Shopify)
• Native mobile app development (iOS or Android)
• Basic Understanding of Agile PM methodologies and platforms (Jira)
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• 22 days holiday. After 2nd year you get an additional days holiday for each subsequent year, with a ceiling of 25 days
• 3% pension contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Regular pay reviews
• Your choice of working equipment
• Conference & training budget
• Access to professional development resources
• Ping pong + Table football + Arcade Machine + XBox
• Free breakfast, fruit & coffee
• Open bar on Wednesdays and Fridays
• Annual weekend away
• Quarterly team events
• 5-a-side football team
• Regular social events
Job Application Link: https://propeller-digital.workable.com/j/B7B516FB59
Propeller is a full service digital agency with a team of 70+ digital agency specialists who are diligent project managers, UX experts and conversion masterminds.
33 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5AA
+44 20 7836 2736