Front end developer
Tundra is looking for a Front end developer to join their office in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Front end developer
Are you willing to experiment with new ideas, challenge preconceptions and push new ways of working? Do you want to find and use new and varied technologies to solve problems, and be the catalyst that scales your knowledge out to the rest of our team?
Our ideal candidate has strong communication and organisational skills. They can quickly learn new tools, platforms and languages. They keep themselves informed with the latest developments in the industry and want to be surrounded by an accomplished team of developers, designers and digital producers.
The skills we’re looking for:
• Strong communication skills
• Strong HTML5/CSS
• CSS pre-processors, such as SASS
• Photoshop and slicing designs
• Illustrator and working with SVGs
• Version control (Git)
• Task-runners (Grunt, Gulp)
• Experience with open source frameworks and Content Management Systems (Craft, Drupal, etc.)
Desirable additional skills:
• An understanding of PHP
• Experience with Linux and web hosting
The person we’re after:
You write clean, well-organised and documented code that is modular, maintainable and scalable. You’re a clear communicator, who is always willing to share your ideas and not afraid to push a concept just that little bit further.
You’re a coach. With natural leadership skills, your approachable nature ensures the team around you feels supported and can lean on you when needed.
You enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams, and don’t mind having a Friday beer or a lunchtime game of table tennis.
What we can offer:
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer:
• High profile clients and the opportunity to work on a range of projects
• Open, honest and collaborative culture
• A competitive salary, plus investment in your personal development
• A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood’s vibrant bar/cafe/restaurant scene
Job Application Link: https://tundra.com.au/careers/senior-frontend-developer/
They are big picture problem solvers. Their work is always strategy first and consumer focused, and they take projects from ideation right through to execution.
10 Gipps St, Collingwood, VIC 3066
03 8576 8600