Front End Developer (Mid-weight)
Beyond is looking for a Front End Developer (Mid-weight) to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Front End Developer (Mid-weight)
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
Beyond is looking for a front end developer to join our London studio. He or she also works closely with outside technical teams to develop high traffic and boundary pushing applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A good understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, general web functions and standards
• HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre and post processors
• Angular / React or any other JS framework
• Previous experience as a front-end developer or web technologist (2+ years)
• Passion for developing intuitive user interfaces and implementing pixel-perfect layouts
• Experience with build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
• Grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications
• Experience with responsive web design
• Cross-Browser compatibility
• Object-Oriented Development
• API integration
• Strong customer focus with ability to translate technical language to a broader audience
• Sound business judgement, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills
• Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Perks of Working at Beyond:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• An awesome new office space
• Agile working
• Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
• Inter-office travel opportunities
• Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of at least 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays!)
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
**We are open to talking about flexible working at interview stage. Want to know more? Ask us when you apply!**
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and pro-actively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
If you think this role is a match for you, please submit your CV and optionally a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements for the job and explain how you would make a great addition to the Beyond team. If you would like to know more about the role, please reach out to Carlo Boamah via LinkedIn.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers, and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. And without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1391692188/