Edenspiekermann is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their office in Berlin.
Edenspiekermann is one of the leading agencies for Brand Development, Service Design, and Digital Products & Services globally. We are over 100 thinkers and makers. We are designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and facilitators from more than 18 nations.
With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, FontShop, Zeit Online, The Economist and Time Inc. We concept and build websites and web applications, and we currently need some extra hands (and preferably at least one head) work with our busy frontend developers.
When coding with us, your day will feature:
• Amazing developers, who care about the things they build and make a point of code reviews and co-learning
• Super skilled designers, who know that design is more than just a surface and who are always open to good ideas (yes, also from developers)
• Whichever tools help us get the job done well, such as linters, github, npm, react, webpack, craftcms, contentful, sassdoc, gatsbyjs, graphql – to name a diverse few
• Interesting projects
• Agile workflows and respect towards work/life balance
• Responsive design, accessibility optimization and much, much more
We need for you to:
• Have experience with component-based architecture/design systems
• Have a knack for semantic markup and accessibility
• Feel at home in SCSS or CSS
• Sport at least four years of experience building stuff on the internet
• Feel comfortable with writing tests
• Have a working knowledge of Node.js
• Know your way around different templating engines
• Be comfortable using Git and Github, working with branches and pull requests
We’d love it if you:
• Know about Headless CMS
• Care about user experience
• Carry a banner for living style guides and element libraries
• Enjoy working in small, cross-competency teams
• Want to come work in our office together with the rest of the team
• Value agile processes and believe they are critical to a project’s success
• Have designed applications using RESTful data
• Speak German (although English is the primary language)
• Are just a charming human being
We don’t believe there’s such a thing as perfect code, but we know that there’s damn good solutions to a lot of problems. If you’d like to help us in searching out the best ones and you recognize yourself in the above, get in touch.
We would love to grab a beverage of your choice and discuss our future together. You’d help us make a faster decision if you provide some sample code or a GitHub repository.
Since we’re pretty optimistic to find someone ourselves, please no recruiters.
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com