Front End Developer
e3creative is looking for a Front End Developer to join their office in Manchester.
Location: Manchester / UK
Position: Front End Developer
e3creative is one of Manchester’s fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we’re always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey!
Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
We’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our team, and you’ll be working collaboratively as part of a close knit fully integrated team to build and maintain world-class websites.
• Follow e3creative processes and procedures across the team including Agile
• Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards
• Effective Release Management with required documentation
• Create documentation that conveys detailed and complicated technical matters in a clear and concise way, producing enough documentation to
• Provide estimates of work and support the scheduling of work
• Ensure that work is completed to an excellent standard and on time for deadlines
• Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms
• Interpret requirements into working code
• Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge
• Work to plans and deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects
• Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare cash plan
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• Regular company social and team building events
• Local discounts to restaurants, gym memberships, days out and more
• Brand new open plan office space to encourage innovation and creative collaboration
• Beer Fridge Fridays
• Yoga classes
• The ability to create stunning UI and make designs come to life
• Possess a keen eye for detail
• Extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS4
• Proficient on preprocessors such as SASS and/or LESS
• Experience with PHP
• Expert WordPress development experience
• Ionic App Development
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Strong Gitflow knowledge
• A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask and reassess priorities
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques preferred
• Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
• Genuine interest in using the latest technologies in Web Development but an appreciation of using the right tool for the job.
Job Application Link: email@example.com
An Award Winning Digital Agency who have become recognised for creating cutting edge, rich and groundbreaking experiences, products and platforms.
Queens House, Queen Street, Manchester, M2 5HT
0161 228 2630