Front End Developer
DIJGTAL is looking for a Front End Developer to join their office in Sydney.
Location: Sydney / Australia
Position: Front End Developer
DIJGTAL partner with early stage startups, large scale enterprise ventures and established corporates, and do so across a multitude of industries. The learnings we take from one industry we apply to the next, but always with a new and relevant spin. Customers are always at the forefront of all we do, so we carefully listen to their needs and ensure we deliver the best marketing solutions to enhance their digital experiences.
Due to the immense growth of DIJGTAL we are expanding the team and looking for an experienced Front End Developer who will bring a new level of hustle and energy to our clients’ projects. Team dynamics and company culture are pivotal to our success, so if you believe in collaboration and have the desire to continuously improve our client solutions then we’d love to hear from you.
Who You Are:
As our Front End Developer you enjoy working in a collaboration with UI / UX Designers and other web developers. Your entrepreneur’s approach will allow you to use creative solutions in your work to revolutionise how people experience the products and services we design for. You’re the person who loves diving into the details and have a desire to constantly learn new things and solve the problems. You’re confident in communicating with others and have an ability to write and manage documentation.
Your Responsibilities and duties:
• Translating UI/UX designs and wireframes to actual code that produces visual elements of the applications
• Working with the UI/UX designers and bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
• Building scalable, reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimising applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Participating in tool and technology selection processes and creating proof of concept models for new technologies and approaches
• Formulating the technical design and evaluate effort estimate
• Coordinating with back-end developers (e.g in the development of RESTful APIs etc) creating configuration, building, and testing scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Your Qualifications and Skills:
• At least 3 – 5 years experience in software development.
• Experience working with JS frameworks and libraries (jquery etc)
• Experience with state management libraries (Redux, MobX etc.)
• Experience in responsive web design.
• An appreciation of good design (and familiarity with UX and UI principles) and the ability to roll out a design in development would be highly regarded for this role.
Nice To Have:
• Less or Sass
• Server-side rendering
• Experience with cloud infrastructure (such as AWS)
• WordPress and building WordPress themes
• Knowledge of accessibility best practices
Why Work At DIJGTAL:
This is a full-time role in a flexible, creative workspace right in the heart of the Sydney CBD. We offer a competitive package that includes a generous amount of annual leave (plus additional bonus Christmas leave). You will be working in a fun, casual, energy rich and culturally diverse environment that supports a flat structure approach but with the autonomy to learn and grow. Our diverse client base provides the opportunity to support a variety of industries and business types so you could be working alongside a startup founder one day, or supporting a global enterprise client the next.
Job Application Link:
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia as sponsorship is not an option.