Blue Fountain Media is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their office in New York.
Employer: Blue Fountain Media
Location: New York / USA
Position: Front-End Developer
Blue Fountain Media is seeking experienced Front-End Developers to integrate into a Web Development Team.
The Front-End Developer will engage with a team of other Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers and Digital Development Project Managers to help develop projects to specification, from start to finish.
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Experience with CSS3, browser issues and feature sets, and how to get past them without compromising the work
• Experience working with CMS systems including, but not limited to: Magento, WordPress, Drupal
• Development experience within an agency environment utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks within established deadlines;
• Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
• All business is conducted in English; Working proficiency in the language is required for international candidates
What You’ll Do:
• Hands on programming with excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Provide information and explanation of coding necessities to non-technical users (i.e.; Project Managers, Account Managers and the client if needed)
• Extract media in an optimized fashion using Photoshop PSD files provided by a Design Team
• Interact with Design and Information Architecture teams to ensure integrity of Technical Specifications and Design intent
• Assurance that projects achieve desired business and technical objectives
• Establishment of close working relationships with internal team members
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1371694137/