BAUNFIRE is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Front-End Developer
About the Role
Baunfire is looking for a front-end / UI developer to join their growing team. The primary role of the Front-End Developer is to bridge design and development teams. The Front-End Developer will translate requirements and static visual designs into interactive prototypes and solutions across multiple devices.
Desired Skills and Experience
• An expert in modern HTML and CSS
• 5+ years of experience in development and hands on UX experience
• Knowledgeable of good design, UI and UX concepts
• A friend of SEO, accessibility and web standards
• Well versed in performance and speed optimization techniques
• Able to create modular, reusable and maintainable code
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
• Knowledge of Zurb Foundation a huge plus
• Knowledge of PHP a huge plus
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
• High attention to detail
Living in the Bay Area isn’t cheap. We value hard work and make sure our team is covered accordingly.
We offer benefits such as health, dental, vision, and more.
Work alongside likeminded individuals in an environment that fosters inspiration and growth.
We offer paid time off, paid holidays, and paid sick days.
Dim Sum & Boba
Sometimes cart-style dim sum or a spontaneous boba run is just what you need to make it through the day.
We have local craft coffee and tea on deck for when you need it most.
BAUNFIRE is a digital design agency that partners with global tech brands and forward-thinking startups in Silicon Valley and beyond.
75 E Santa Clara St, Ste 1425, San Jose, CA 95113