Facebook Advertising Manager (Paid Social)
JUICE is looking for a Facebook Advertising Manager (Paid Social) to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Facebook Advertising Manager (Paid Social)
Posted: 14 February 2020
JUICE is a digital growth & marketing agency founded by two entrepreneurs with previous exits. Our strict focus on maximizing ROI has helped our clients see enormous revenue driving success across user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation campaigns.
We’re entrepreneurial and we love ideas. We’re constantly building cool products to better our clients, the industry and the digital world. We’re builders & creators. At JUICE, we encourage everyone to be entrepreneurs and makers. If you’re the type of person who loves building projects and testing, you’ll love it here. When someone has an idea for a store or a product, not only do we build it, but we give the inventor credit and ownership.
JUICE is an industry leader in results-driven growth strategy development, social advertising, search engine marketing, organic search ranking, and lead generation. JUICE focuses on building scalable, efficient campaigns that drive results.
What you’ll do:
• Strategize, execute, and manage a portfolio of client Facebook ad campaigns
• Develop marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve client business goals
• Design funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users
• Serve as the primary point of contact between JUICE and multiple clients, with the ability to clearly communicate strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations
• Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve client objectives
• Report on key metrics for every campaign with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions to clients and internal JUICE stakeholders
• Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness
What you’ll find here:
• Competitive salary based on experience level
• We encourage entrepreneurs at the company to launch companies internally with aggressive revenue share structures
• Bonus structure
• Happy and motivated team
• Health benefits
• We have office dogs!
What you’ll need to succeed:
• 3+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience, building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results
• 3+ years managing paid social media advertising clients
• Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences
• Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to be proactive
• Ability to think critically
• A passion for growing businesses