Absolute is looking for an Experienced Creative to join their office in Bolton.
Location: Manchester / UK
Position: Experienced Creative
We are looking for an exceptional all-round ideas driven Creative to join our team here at Absolute. Someone who thinks conceptually and is not afraid of putting ideas down on paper before producing them on an iMac. We’re also looking for this person to be passionate about their art direction, great at crafting well thought out solutions for clients in either print or digital form, and produces work that gets noticed, even occasionally winning awards along the way.
In this creative role you’ll be working with a multi-talented team of creatives, copywriters, website developers and marketeers who have a diverse range of skills and who know that good is not good enough. The team also have a common goal to push the boundaries of design and technology, to produce great work no matter what sector the client is in and to produce work that connects with the audience. We also have a good diverse range of well-known clients based both in the UK and internationally.
We want a passionate creative who loves their craft and likes to go above and beyond to produce brave work.
At this stage, we are seeking self motivated candidates who can also bring additional skills to the team, so that may be someone who has a passion for photography, illustration, making videos or writing stories. Either way, we want to see people who are not afraid of working out of their comfort zone and can turn their hands to other things.
At Absolute, we like to take our craft away from the digital world to more traditional projects of producing models, 3D typography and even building photography / video sets for shoots with our clients, which gives you an idea of what we’re all about as an multi-adaptable agency. We’re not afraid of getting our hands dirty.
You’ll be a key member of the agency, reporting to both the Creative Director and Account Management team, supporting people through strategic thinking, setting creative standards and leading the creatives on projects.
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Great studio environment
• Games rooms – including pool table and table tennis
• Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
• Birthday off work
• Team building events
• Gym subsidies
• Free fruit delivered weekly to the studio
• Team building weekends away – 2019 is Barcelona
• A minimum of 8-10 years working in the creative industries, especially within a branding, digital or campaign creation agency
• Has bags of knowledge, a great personality, minus the ego
• Is comfortable and confident at presenting or pitching concepts into the team or clients
• Has had experience with clients in multiple sectors
• Can use Adobe Creative Suite and work on an iMac
• Has won or been nominated for creative or digital awards
• To be someone who can work in a team
Job Application Link: https://absolute.agency/careers/experienced-creative