DIJGTAL is looking for an Experience Designer to join their team in Sydney.
We transform complex business problems into human centred solutions for early stage startups, enterprise ventures, and corporate partners.
You thrive on this stuff!
As part of our tight-knit team you’ll play an integral role in creating experiences that don’t just engage the end user, but completely blow them away.
What you’ll do:
Over the first 3 months you will:
Use your expertise to lead and run a number of initiatives for a client in the online sports betting industry including:
• Monthly user testing stream:
– Prepare topic guide, recruit and book participants, and facilitate remote one-on-one interviews
– Synthesise data and present findings to the client, recommending next steps
– Work with UI designers to create slick prototypes
– Coordinate UX designers to support where needed – we’ve got you!
• Deliver UX designs for new features that are in harmony with the existing product:
– Collaborate with Creative and UI Designers to bring them to life
• Validate early stage product / business ideas, design concepts and identify opportunities for new products across a range of industries including Crypto, PensionTech, and Property
• Product strategy – contribute to the roadmap of projects to be completed within 12 months
• Wear your productivity hat and evolve our UX processes to be more efficient and effective
• Bring your experience to the table with estimations, budgets and timelines
• Buddy up and share your UX research superpowers with the team (Hey, Friend!)
• Join forces and collaborate with the wider team, including Creative, UX, Tech, Product and Marketing; ideas grow and we grow!
What you want:
• To share your research folio that showcases your process and projects
• To be an integral part of an innovative design and marketing agency/product incubator with a great team (that’s us, BTW)
• Growth. You want access to senior mentorship, lead bigger initiatives, shape the path for juniors, and put your skills to the test across a broad range of projects/industries? You’ve got it, along with the support to succeed
• Flexibility and a competitive package
• Fun, casual, energy rich, culturally diverse, and COVID-safe creative workspace in the heart of Sydney CBD
• An opportunity to push the envelope, safely make mistakes, and learn from them
• A brand new MacBook, accessories, and other DIJGTAL goodies
• An equal opportunity employer: We value diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dijgtal/jobs/