Y Media Labs is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their office in San Francisco.
Employer: Y Media Labs
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Executive Assistant
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users’ lives and clients’ businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L’Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 28 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Portfolio of our work can be [email protected] ymedialabs.com/work
Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
This role is key to shaping the future of Y Media Labs. By supporting our cofounders, you will play a key part in all aspects of our company success including working closely with the leadership team and helping champion new initiatives. We require someone with a proven experience in championing C-level success in leading the company to achieve its goals.
• Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the cofounders
• Always be in the know on the current industry events
• Nurture existing C-level relationships in the industry and identify opportunities for new ones
• Be a culture ambassador for the organization
• Provide clear feedback on priorities, identify lack of and establish clarity when needed, and set reasonable limits & expectations when necessary
• Own office operations for the new office, office events, departmental communication, and initiate system & process improvements
• Manage calendaring and scheduling of the CEO and other C-level executives; coordinate domestic and international travel for C-level team
• Be a team player & partner with the extended team members to manage the day-to-day work flow and interface with all levels of staff
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and ownership and make decisions quickly & effectively using good judgement
• A reliable, self-driven person with a big passion for people
• Champion of resourcefulness and do whatever it takes get the job done
• Have a dynamic, flexible, and hard-working attitude
• A strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills
• A curious person with strong business acumen and sense for the industry
• A team player who operates without ego and has fun along the way
• Able to anticipate needs in advance and act on them
• Able to successfully manage internal and external expectations
• Able to adapt quickly and navigate through start-up business roadmap
• 2+ years in Executive Assistant experience supporting Director, VP and/or C-level executives
• MS Office and Google Apps skills; tech savvy
• Experience at a fast-paced creative and/or tech firm; startup experience preferred
• Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate
• Show a high level of discretion and confidentiality for both business and personal affairs — exhibit highest level of personal integrity
Job Application Link: https://ymedialabs.com/role?gh_jid=P_AAAAAAIAACBLfXTfQ_c9gJ