Email Marketing Specialist
emfluence is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist – Marketing Cloud to join their team in Kansas City.
Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Posted: 24 September 2020
The Email Marketing Specialist role requires a creative analyst who thrives on designing strategies, creating campaigns and loves the thrill of reaching for higher results. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who loves email, has loads of initiative and likes the idea of having a direct impact on our company and clients. This position does require experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Work with Client Services to establish goals and strategies, present recommendations and solutions that align email marketing and communication strategy with clients’ online and organizational goals
• Understand the personality of each client in order to recommend unique email solutions specific to them
• Create and manage execution of email strategy from list development and segmentation through template design and testing to publication schedules and content development, as well as reporting
• Provide recommendations and guide implementation of a range of email approaches including drip campaigns, newsletters, announcements, and transactional messages
• Proactively assess the health of client email efforts and identify upsell opportunities based on performance and analytics data, then work with the Client Services team to present findings to clients
• Serve as a subject matter expert and internal consultant on email marketing strategies and ESP capabilities to other teams
• Share knowledge with internal and external clients by mentoring, training, blogging, and speaking on email marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required
• 3+ years of consumer-oriented email marketing required
• Experience with list segmentation, personalization, A/B testing, and reporting required
• Email marketing legal requirements and best practices experience required.
• Experience with enterprise-grade ESP preferred, including the emfluence Marketing Platform
• Experience with HTML/CSS preferred
• Experience with marketing automation and customer journey design preferred
• Experience using ReturnPath and Litmus preferred
• Google Analytics experience preferred
• Strategic marketing experience preferred
Job Application Link: https://emfluence.com/job-listings