Ecommerce SEO Specialist
Thrive Internet Marketing is looking for an Ecommerce SEO Specialist to join their office.
Employer: Thrive Internet Marketing
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Ecommerce SEO Specialist
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a small high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a rock star E-commerce SEO specialist to work with a cohesive team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, social media and SEO experts to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and search engine optimization strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients in the United States and around the world. This is a remote work / telecommute job opportunity.
• Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with your manager and clients
• Develop SEO strategies and oversee the day-to-day management of SEO initiatives
• Audit sites on an ongoing basis and pro-actively offer recommendations for improving performance
• Create new on-site content as well as product descriptions
• Track, analyze and report organic search performance — from internal and external link audits to SERPs to organic site traffic and conversions
• Stay abreast of the latest SEO developments and search engine trends
• Set up, manage, and optimize PPC accounts (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads)
• Ability to create/manage client deliverables in a task management platform (Asana, Teamwork, Basecamp)
• Minimum 5 years of SEO experience with strong focus on e-commerce preferred
• Past agency experience preferred
• Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines
• Knowledge of e-commerce focused search engine optimization tactics and strategies
• Direct experience in such platform as WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce,…
• Experience with Amazon Marketplace management and product optimization
• Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive articles and copy
• Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
• Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and SEM tools (SEOmoz, Raven, SpyFu, SEMRush, aHrefs) as well as Webmaster Tools
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong analytical aptitude
• Self motivator
• Be excited to learn
• Creatively seek ways to problem solve
• Excellent English
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Being Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter certified is a plus
• Being Google Analytics certified is a plus
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
• Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
• Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a plus
• Knowledge of Visual Website Optimizer is a plus
• Knowledge of ClickFunnels is a plus
A full-service digital marketing agency that provides custom web development and online marketing to businesses that are looking to increase brand exposure and leads.
3825 S Bowen Rd, Arlington, Texas 76016