Director of Product Strategy
Beyond is looking for a Director of Product Strategy with 10+ years of experience to join their office in New York.
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
Beyond is on the lookout for a Director of Product Strategy with 10+ years of experience who is comfortable wearing the hat of product strategist and product manager to join the NY studio and lead initiatives with our clients. This is a senior role that would use research and insights to identify business and product opportunities, ensuring a clear route to product-market fit or position our clients for growth.
With deep knowledge in product strategy, lean startup, product management thinking and analysis, you would set the professional standard for Beyond’s strategists and become an invaluable partner to our client teams.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
**Please Note: In this role, you’ll be joining a project that requires you to travel up to Connecticut to work directly with the client 2-3 days a week. Commute is roughly 1 hour from Grand Central. All travel and expenses will be paid for.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Director of Product Strategy at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving and design thinking to all you do
• Provide clear reasoning, sound thought leadership and articulate it to the client
• Design product visions, new business models and develop strategy from data
• Explore user behaviors and attitudes, interview stakeholders and users, work with design and engineering to create prototypes, develop and pilot innovation frameworks
• Solid understanding and application of research approaches, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform both product strategy and execution. This includes, is not limited to, surveys, in-depth interviews, observational studies, diary studies, etc
• Carry out measurement planning, data analysis, hypothesis generation and experiment planning
• Provide support during the research synthesis process, ensuring the research findings are being converted into actionable strategies and a product vision.
• Play an active role in business development, participating and/or leading pitch deck creation and presentations
• Rapidly assess a client challenge and prescribe a compelling research approach to inform a wide array of outcomes, including product strategy and development
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines to ensure that Beyond’s approach to research is understood, adopted, internalized and effectively leveraged in relevant engagements
• Create compelling presentations, present your work, and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond_6/jobs/