Beyond is looking for a Director, Insights to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Director, Insights
Posted: 28 January 2020
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
We are on the lookout for a Director, Insights with 8+ years of experience to play an integral role in growing our New York studio. The Director, Insights will ideally fulfill a hybrid role of researcher, data analyst, and digital strategist.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Director of Insights at Beyond? Well you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving to all you do
• Rapidly assess a client challenge and prescribe a compelling research approach to inform a wide array of outcomes, including product design, business strategy, marketing, and content
• Independently plan and manage the end-to-end research process for qualitative and quantitative studies, including surveys, in-depth interviews, stakeholder interviews, focus groups, observational studies, usability testing (moderated and unmoderated), and analytics audits
• Create and present compelling presentations that capture relevant insights from research, and translate them into actionable strategies and recommendations
• Help internal teams and clients make user-driven, evidence-based decisions around product design, business strategy, marketing, and content,
• Accurately estimate scope and resources required for conducting research
• Develop and nurture client relationships to uncover new research opportunities
• Manage a team of researchers, providing oversight and coaching for growth and development
• Partner with other Insights leaders in New York and San Francisco to develop processes and resources to make the Insights discipline more standardized, global, and efficient
• Leverage analytics to develop KPIs and measurement frameworks, conduct analytics audits, create ad hoc reports, and define custom segments
• Conduct secondary research, including competitive analyses and trend analyze
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=new-york