Director of Client Engagement
Y Media Labs is looking for a Director of Client Engagement to join their office in Atlanta.
Employer: Y Media Labs
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: Director of Client Engagement
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users’ lives and clients’ businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L’Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes.
Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with five offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, New York City & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have established now 5 offices worldwide, delighted over 300 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 28 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Portfolio of of our work can be found @ http://www.ymedialabs.com/work
A lens into our methodology can be found @ http://www.yinthevalley.com
Live look into our design team @ https://dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Live look into our engineering team @ http://www.ymedialabs.github.io
This role is key to shaping the future of Y Media Labs. We’re on an exciting growth trajectory and this position’s strategic acumen, relationship building skills and client prowess will be critical to our acceleration. This role will be focused on growing our client relationships and driving our thought leadership mindset through product discussions with our clients, as well as guide and manage our Project Management team.
• Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between our clients, engineering and design teams and continually drive towards a superior user experience using novel design concepts
• Speak the truth, face the facts
• Help drive a cross functional team towards extraordinary product deliveries and champion our project managers
• Own the client experience and continuously measure against our client’s business goals
• Develop and refine project management & client engagement process to support the overall team’s success
• 8-10 years experience practicing software program/project/product/account management for a digital agency, technology or media company
• Proven track record of guiding teams and clients towards delivering elegant products
• Ability to drive and cultivate new product ideas or business with clientele
• Ability to work with both designers and engineers to create a collaborative work environment
• Experience working with pool of shared resources
• Proven experience in establishing and managing cost and schedule
Award-winning creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences, through next-generation technologies and world-class design.
165 Ottley Dr, Suite 206, Atlanta, GA 30324