Digital Visual Designer
Edenspiekermann is looking for a Digital visual designer to join their office in Amsterdam.
Location:Amsterdam / EU
Position: Digital Visual Designer
As our digital visual designer your process always starts from the user’s point of view.
You design concepts and prototypes for all digital touchpoints and you enjoy pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within the realms of commercial work.
Our ideal candidate has between 2 and 4 years experience but talent is more important to us than numbers. Think you can convince us? Keep on reading!
• You’re a creative thinker, but with a strong sense of reality
• You start from a digital perspective but are able to translate your concepts to all touchpoints
• You probably studied something like Communication and Multimedia Design (CMD)
• You default to motion design to make your ideas convincing
• You have affinity with branding design
• You love conceptual work, but also understand the rules you’re breaking
• You love the big idea as much as making it happen
• Your creative work is top notch, even if you do say so yourself
While we have offices across the globe, you will join our 20-something strong Amsterdam team
You will be part of a multidisciplinary group of talented UX, CX, service and visual designers – data specialist, front-end developers and our established freelance pool
You’ll be working within our very own flat organisation, closely with our design directors
Some of your core activities:
• Design websites, apps, and other digital experiences with the end user in mind
• Create digital concept directions at a high fidelity
• Create prototypes to convey movement and functionality of concepts
• Selling your ideas through verbal and visual presentation
This is in your toolbox:
• Fluent in English, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Familiar with tools such as: After Effects, Webflow, InVision, Cinema 4D
• Knowledge about translating visual/digital designs to development-ready components
• Understand design processes
• Experience working for global clients
• Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
What you get in return?:
• Intensive guidance from our ambitious design directors
• A chance to broaden your horizon by working with specialist from all disciplines
• An international playing field
• The opportunity to earn your seat at the table of the biggest international clients, working on the projects that actually make a difference
• Real responsibility, from day one
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com/amsterdam/00116a10079d-digital-visual-designer
Edenspiekermann is an international multidisciplinary design & communication agency focused to innovate brands and design smart, meaningful brand experiences.
Barentszplein 7 II, 1013 NJ Amsterdam
+31 20 550 6300