Deutsch is looking for a Digital Strategist to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Digital Strategist
Deutsch LA is looking for a digital strategist. This person will help our integrated strategy and creative teams better understand the digital and social behaviors that make our target tick. A passion to solve complex communications and interaction challenges in a collaborative environment through creative strategy is a must.
The candidate should be capable of evaluating the function and effectiveness of any component of a brand’s digital ecosystem with a specific interest in social media, and should be able to author documents that tie these findings to the brand, communication, and behavioral objectives expressed by the client. Insights and recommendations for how to bring campaigns to life across all social and digital touchpoints is a core function of the job. The candidate should be a creative storyteller and insightful researcher whose excitement for digital thinking is apparent in everything they do.
Client Assignments and relationships
• Can identify technical, business, or customer barriers and design solutions to overcome them
• Can develop original education programs that elevate our clients understanding of digital across platform and campaign executions
• Can persuade clients and colleagues to see the situation/world as I see it.
• Is gracious and collaborative with both clients and team members
Research and Discovery
• Can pull together evidence from multiple sources to give dimension to audience behavior
• Can audit client Business/Category effectively to define best practices in digital
• Has an understanding of the tech and social media landscape and can call forth executional trends that may inform strategy or creative execution across platform and campaign work.
• Can effectively construct user research such as online surveys
Definition of Goals and KPIs
• Can define KPIs across engagements and understand how to support them through media and analytics
• Can evaluate complex data and findings for validity, significance, and user experience implications.
Creative Briefing and development
• Can develop a strategic framework that guides the creation of new insights/ideas.
• Can synthesize complex information into a winning deliverable that tells a compelling story.
• Can effectively distill insights into compact, easy to understand language that inspires conceptual creative development
• Can work with creative and UX to identify how tactics will be effectively executed
Go To Market Planning
• Can develop a rollout Calendar
• Can construct a digital ecosystem that shows how owned, earned, and paid executions and properties hang together to form a cohesive environment for audience activation.
Monitoring and Optimization
• Is comfortable working with digital monitoring tools to mine conversation for opportunities to optimize existing projects or launch new ones.
Deutsch is a fully integrated advertising, design, and digital agency in New York and Los Angeles. They invent the most original and shareable work with talented team.
5454 Beethoven St, Los Angeles, CA 90066, USA