Digital Project Manager
Ridgeway is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their office in Oxford.
Are you a motivated individual who could immerse yourself in an engaging role, taking responsibility for the delivery of creative, technically flawless websites and other digital communications?
Working within an experienced team of ux architects, designers, user interface developers and .Net developers, you will have the opportunity to plan, co-ordinate and lead projects or varying sizes involving the creation of engaging digital solutions for our varied and growing client-base.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships, bringing your digital and commercial experience to bear in seeking the right outcomes for the client and the agency
• Day-to-day management and accountability for all projects and activity workstreams within your team
• Successfully deliver of a wide range of digital projects to time, budget and quality
• Strong, clear and pro-active expectation management through communication and status reporting, both internally and to clients
• Oversight and preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture
• Ability to act in a consultative capacity, running meetings and workshops as required
• Post launch support, managing issues and ongoing reporting
• Deliver innovative, high quality web sites to SEO and accessibility standards
• 25 – 30 days annual holiday (+ public holidays)
• Contributory company pension scheme
• Comprehensive private medical cover, worldwide travel insurance and healthcare cash plan
• Sonos in each room and shared Spotify playlist
• Excellent location with Witney town centre and the Cotswold countryside on the doorstep
• Scope to attend industry events including Kentico Connection, jQuery UK, Smashing, etc.
• Break out area complete with Xbox, Wii, comfy sofa and TV
• Regular cake, fresh fruit, good coffee and beer on Fridays!
• At least three years’ solid commercial experience of working within an agency in either a digital project management or digital producer role
• Experience of writing clear, commercially sound proposals to be sent to clients
• Experience of delivering innovative, high quality responsive websites to SEO and accessibility standards
• Examples of delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management and organisational skills
• Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects
• Experience of delivering projects with project values ranging between £150k and £500k
• Excellent diplomacy and stakeholder management skills
• Fastidious levels of attention to detail
• Proven ability to run multiple web design and .Net development projects of varying sizes and requirements
• Ability to use initiative and self-management skills, with pragmatic and practical approach to work
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
Job Application Link: https://www.ridgeway.com/careers/digital-project-manager