Digital Project Manager
Revium is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Posted: 13 October 2021
We’re not your usual Marketing, Consulting or Development Agency. We’re much more than that. We offer services spanning Customer Experience, Data, Digital Development and Marketing. We thrive on helping our customers solve complex challenges and take advantage of exciting new opportunities in the digital space. With over 20 years of experience delivering a variety of solutions spanning a multitude of different industries, we pride ourselves on delivering valuable experiences for our clients and their customers.
Our team of 40-odd people is made up of skilled and dedicated researchers, designers, analysts, marketers, developers, project managers and more. Workplace culture is at the forefront of our minds and we provide a supportive environment to help our staff develop and grow. We’re pretty proud of our professional perks too, which include a range of benefits from competitive salaries and annual remuneration reviews, to ongoing training and development programs, and regular team and company events. We also value a positive work-life balance which is why we offer flexible working hours, a unique time in lieu policy and the option to work from home up to 4 days a week.
We’re always on the hunt for quality people to help us grow our business, in fact we want to double in size over the next three years, which is why we’re currently looking for a Mid Digital Producer to join us on that journey.
Surrounded by trendy cafes and cool bars, Revium is located in Cremorne, a short 2-minute stroll from Richmond Station. A great position for anyone seeking a locale that’s close enough to the city for travel, but far enough away to experience the vibrant atmosphere in one of Melbourne’s bustling creative hubs.
Who Are You?
You are a digital guru with a knack for overseeing projects, ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time and within budget. You ideally have 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably at a digital agency like ours.
You take complete ownership of projects and closely oversee each stage of the project lifecycle. You are super organised and reliable, with an eye for detail and strong communication skills, allowing you to be the trusted key point of contact for all the clients you work with.
You enjoy collaborating with different subject matter experts from Developers and Business Analysts through to Account Managers and Digital Marketing Experts, to ensure the projects you manage deliver the best possible outcome for our clients.
What’s The Role?
The role of the Digital Producer is to create relationships with our customers, to understand and document their requirements for each project, to work with Business Analysts (where appropriate), brief Developers and Designers on those requirements and to manage and deliver the projects end to end.
The Digital Producer at Revium is the lynch pin between the customer and the developers and designers in regard to all client related work, and works closely with the respective Account Managers who are responsible for the overarching strategy and client relationship.
The types of projects that will be managed is likely to vary and can range from large complex website developments to smaller campaign-based work pending client requirements, in addition to ongoing support tasks for our clients.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Manage projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering and workshops, through to overseeing implementation and raising variations, as well as creating project invoices and performing project “close” procedures
• Act as the first point of contact for clients
• Manage project deadlines and communicate all deadlines to project team members
• Manage client expectations and put in place timelines with clients and internal development teams
• Ensure all projects and their tasks are tracked in designated internal systems
• Ensure implementation tasks are well documented and developers and designers are instructed adequately
• Planning, documentation, creation and analysis of business requirements, Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD), working with Business Analysts where projects require
• Oversee and complete testing, verification, validation techniques and quality control
If You Were Here This Week, You Would Have:
• Conducted a weekly WIP meeting with a client to discuss current projects including their progress, risks, milestones, etc, and circulate the minutes to relevant parties
• Developed a cost estimates sheet for a new Digital Experience Platform (DXP) project, engaging with various Revium subject matter experts for their input
• Met with an Account Manager to discuss a potential project risk that would impact the timeline of deliverables
• Met with the Digital Director to discuss their ideas for a digital marketing strategy for a new client
• Briefed the relevant developers on their support tasks for this week for your clients, and tested the updates before sharing with the client for review
• Completed several administration tasks like budget reconciliation, invoicing, adding project notes, and updating our resourcing schedule for next week
• Completed weekly project reviews and attended regular stand ups with the internal delivery teams on your projects
• Generated a formal project plan for a new project and shared it with the customer
What Are We Ideally Looking For?
• Approximately 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role in the digital space
• Digital agency experience is strongly preferred, simply due to the complexities of working in a fast-paced environment like ours
• Strong project management skills as well as the ability to engage and communicate with various clients and external stakeholders
• A passion for, and strong understanding of all things digital, from CMS/DXP and application solutions through to marketing automation and data analytics
• Exceptional attention to detail including excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Experience using the full Microsoft suite of products is essential
• Experience using project management tools like Jira, Trello, Teamwork etc would also be advantageous
Interested In Joining Our Team?
We love an interesting cover letter and resume that doesn’t take too many liberties with the truth. Working open and transparently is our motto around here, so we are looking for someone who values these same principles too.
Ready to make the jump? Apply online via LinkedIn or alternatively email your materials to us.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]