Digital Project Manager
Radish Lab is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in New York.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Posted: 27 September 2021
Radish Lab is a purpose-driven creative agency, shaping stories and sharpening brands for organizations improving the world. We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team!
This person acts as both the client and project team guide, implementing the agency’s process to translate ideas into strategic, creative, and/or digital products for organizations working in the social-impact space.
This person is someone who is equally energized by checking tasks off of a well-organized to-do list as they are closely managing the team’s capacity, monitoring project budgets, and building strong relationships with teammates and client points of contact.
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of client-facing digital/design/creative agency experience in a project or account management role. A demonstrated commitment to social impact issues and/or working in, with, or adjacent to the for-purpose sector is a major plus.
Project Management (80%)
• Manage multiple, concurrent projects from start to finish, incorporating Radish standards and processes in the delivery of client work
• Create project plans, timelines, and manage day-to-day tasks
• Coordinate creative reviews with the design team, vetting and communicating client feedback
• Triage incoming client requests, fielding questions, and determining appropriate solutions
• Support website launches, QA new features and sites as needed
• Ensure that all project materials, documentation, and assets are organized properly
• Run post-project reviews and synthesize lessons learned to integrate into future projects and best practices
Account Management (20%)
• Run weekly or bi-weekly client check in meetings and set and manage client expectations, communicating updates, and project progress
• Collaborate with team members to come up with original concepts, scopes of work, and creative approaches to achieving client goals for new projects and proposals
• Coordinate with the client and team to track contract and invoice statuses
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
• Pre-tax MTA Metrocards
• Available 401(k) plans
• Opportunities for professional development
• We close two weeks for winter break
• Flexible vacation policy
• Free Citibike membership and discounts at NYC gyms
• An awesome office vibe, and culture that prioritizes work/life balance
• Kitchen stocked with snacks and beer
• Incentive program to encourage volunteer work
• Fun (seriously!) team-building days
• Friendly, hard-working, and supportive team
• Two to four years of client-facing digital/design/creative agency experience in a project or account management role
• Familiarity with web development process and concepts and project management methodologies
• Familiarity with basic design process, as well as working knowledge of design tools and creative production
• A commitment to progressive social change movements, and a desire to work on mission-driven projects
• A desire to work with a small, talented team of nice people committed to making their jobs as fun and meaningful as possible
• Bonus points for German, Spanish, or Portuguese speakers
Job Application Link: https://radishlab.recruitee.com/o/digital-project-manager