Digital Project Manager
Canvas United is looking for a Digital Project Manager / Producer to join their office in New York.
Employer: Canvas United
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager / Producer in New York, NY to coordinate research, strategy, & logistics for web, app, & online advertising projects.
CANVAS United is a digital agency composed of talented and thoughtful professionals, passionate about creating innovative digital experiences. We work with world-class companies like A+E Networks, Comcast, Estee Lauder, Crunch Fitness, and others. We’re part of United Collective, a larger creative group of five agencies spread coast to coast, formed to help brands capitalize on today’s diverse and evolving consumer landscape. If you thrive on collaboration, diversity, and bagels, read on.
We’re searching for an experienced, energetic, and talented Digital Project Manager / Producer to play a critical role in research, strategy, and project logistics for a range of digital marketing efforts including websites, apps, and online advertising. You’ll coordinate with strategy, design, and engineering teams in New York and California to bring dynamic, multi-lingual projects to fruition.
We’re looking for people who are:
• Inquisitive: At Canvas, we focus on the kind of unique and interesting challenges that get exceptional people excited to come to work each morning. Big challenges mean up-front research and analysis are required to plot the correct course for a project. You insist on learning a client’s brand, business, budget, and technical needs early on.
• Visionary: We aim to have each of our projects set new standards, which means pushing boundaries, navigating clients through uncharted waters, and outdoing the competition. This takes ambition, insight, and a lot of hard work. You know how to collaborate with a team to think big, take calculated risks, and execute in an environment with lots of players.
• Communicative: In this role, you are frequently a hub of communication on a project, facilitating dialogue among clients, the Canvas team, and United Collective partners. Great communication makes this machine run smoothly at all times. You are clear, convincing, and easy to talk to — ideally, in either English or Spanish.
• Detail Loving: We prominently hang this quotation on our lunch room wall: “The details make the product.” And at Canvas, everyone has responsibility for the detailing, but you’re our last stop as work goes out the door. Some of the most respected companies in the world trust us to bring their brands to life online and expect us to uphold extremely high standards.
• 3+ years as a digital PM, producer, or marketing manager in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a client services role.
• Experience managing the logistics of complex digital marketing or product initiatives, including websites and online advertising campaigns. This includes creating and maintaining project plans, communication archives, and a wide array of project documentation to help explain an idea and project timeline to different parties.
• A proven approach to research – conducting content and feature audits, competitive reviews, brand analyses, etc.
• A solid understanding of common digital marketing metrics and analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc).
• Experience with content management platforms. We’re not too concerned about which ones, just that you have a hands-on understanding of content management workflows and toolsets.
• Knowledge of the technologies that make the web work and a passion for staying current as the digital marketing landscape evolves.
• An appreciation for what makes design great – interactions, layout, color, typography, etc.
• A deep respect for the craft associated with each discipline on our team – strategy, UX, design, front- and back-end engineering, testing, etc. Our people are exceptional at what they do, and mutual respect and collaboration is a critical part of our culture.
• Comfort working with teams located in multiple offices around the U.S. and with remote collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, etc. Flexibility to travel occasionally outside of California for inter-office or client/partner meetings.
• Well-honed skills assembling and delivering presentations to sophisticated audiences.
• A passion for details. Some of the most respected companies in the world trust us to bring their brands to life online and expect us to uphold their extremely high standards.
• Fluency in Spanish and English is a plus.
Helping brands achieve their potential by creating digital experiences uniquely attuned to today’s consumer. Offices in NYC, Denver and Southern California.
104 Fifth Avenue, 10th Floor New York NY 10011