Digital Project Manager
Major Tom is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in Toronto.
Employer: Major Tom
Location: Toronto / Canada
Position: Digital Project Manager
What We’re Looking For:
We are on the hunt for an intermediate Project Manager with at least 3-5 years of professional experience with proven skills in both digital project management and client service.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized project manager with demonstrated ability to manage a variety of project types, from branding to design to website projects. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships and is passionate about creative and digital.
What It’s Like To Work With Us:
Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. We’ve been serving our partners from our offices in New York, Toronto, and Vancouver since 2000.
We are a team of industry-leading specialists hand-picked from across the globe covering the full spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative. Made up of some of the brightest minds on the web, we humanize modern marketing, cutting through the noise to bring clarity to our clients.
We’re committed to teamwork and leveraging the unique knowledge of every individual. We believe that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and laughter to our team every single day. We’re an informal yet professional group that truly cares about one another, and our culture is probably articulated best on sites such as Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram. We highly encourage you to check these out if you want to know the real deal.
We’re fortunate enough to have an enviable roster of international clients that includes NYU, Pirelli, NBC, Orkin, Cactus Club, and KPMG.
More About What We’re Looking For:
• 3 years minimum experience in project management; agency experience is an asset
• A strong communicator, with excellent written, verbal and listening skills, who is able to build successful relationships with clients
• A critical thinker who is resourceful and willing to adapt and seek the best solution to a problem
• Projects confidence, can navigate questions and challenging situations on the spot, and can provide solid rationales for recommendations made throughout the project
• Familiar with common best practices in relation to website design and development
• Experienced with running projects of all sizes, confident with various project management methodologies, and making project plans
• Able to take ownership of increasingly complex projects with minimal guidance
• Detail-oriented and has a knack for predicting issues before they arise
• Epitomizes collaboration and has experience briefing and working with design, SEO, and development teams
• High proficiency with Google Suite — particularly Sheets and Slides
• Knowledge of common web CMS, like WordPress, is an asset
• Proficiency with Google Analytics is an asset
What You’ll Get To Do:
• You will be the linchpin for the creative and development teams, managing all the moving parts in the process for end-to-end website builds and branding projects
• As a member of our account services team, you will work closely with a variety of people across the agency, including designers, developers, marketing gurus, SEO strategists, and account managers
• Participate in workshops to get to the crux of client needs, while keeping the project process, client expectations, and team capabilities in mind
• Build long-term relationships with clients and maintain regular communication based on the expectations and needs of the project and budget
• Conscientiously manage project budgets and timelines while meeting objectives, producing quality deliverables
• Stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies in account/project management, marketing and/or design and/or development
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity and for your interest in Major Tom! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are all stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Job Application Link: https://www.majortom.com/careers/#careers-to