Digital Project Manager
JTB Studios is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: JTB Studios
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated, digital savvy mid/senior digital project manager.
• Support the business development team to define solutions and accurately scope incoming projects
• Have superior organisational, project management and time management skills, which allow you to deliver projects on time and on budget
• Have strong scope management skills – you will be able to identify, scope and facilitate Change Requests effectively
• Be able to identify and mitigate project risks effectively
• Have a strong understanding of current technical solutions and industry trends and be able to communicate these effectively to client and internally
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for your clients, helping define vision, strategic requirements and manage expectations
• Have strong communication skills in order to build great rapport with clients, driving repeat business
• Work collaboratively with the team and client, understanding the project inside out – you have all the answers for clients and internal team members
• Be able to work seamlessly with a delivery team of strategists, designers, developers and digital marketing specialists
• Be able to work with a wider project management team to collaboratively manage studio traffic
Desired knowledge and expertise:
• Digital experience compulsory; including delivery of website projects, digital campaigns (landing pages etc), mobile apps, digital marketing, EDMs
• Experience with the following:
– ProWorkFlow (or any task allocation software)
• Agency experience is preferred but not essential
JTB is a strategically led and performance driven, Creative Digital Agency passionate about solving business problems designed to purposefully grow revenue.
69 Buckley Street Footscray, Melbourne Australia
1300 66 99 58