Digital Project Manager
IfThen is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their office in Atlanta.
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing a variety of client-facing projects, including web site UX, design & build projects and digital marketing projects. The project manager will serve as the liaison between the internal team and the client, and will plan, schedule, track and deliver completed projects on time and within budget.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with project & client teams to prioritize project requirements, and develop and maintain project plans
• Lead project status meetings with internal and client teams
• Manage client expectations and communicate with all stakeholders as needed to deliver successful implementation and on time delivery
• Manage and communicate project charter and scope, task assignments, dependencies, and target dates
• Coordinate project delivery dates against estimates to keep the projects on schedule and within budget and scope
• Maintain open and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status
• Take ownership of deliverables and perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary
• Support QA by prioritizing and assisting with early identification of issues
The Project Manager will be expected to:
• Be a problem solver with good conflict resolution and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate proactive customer service skills
• Be experienced with all phases of the project lifecycle including design, development, testing, release and maintenance
• Anticipate bottlenecks and escalate as needed
• Posses excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Understand and use industry-recognized project management processes and tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Have strong organizational skills and an ability to oversee multiple projects
IfThen Digital is a full-service design-and-build agency. Their exceptional creative talent and proven skill has built some of the world’s most revered digital programs.
150 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta GA 30339