Are you someone who finds satisfaction in getting things done, from start to finish? We want to hear from you! Here at Emote we are on the hunt for our next Digital Project Manager. We are a full-service digital agency, offering clients everything from custom ecommerce, complex integrations and digital transformation solutions.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Limited To:
- Facilitate the end-to-end delivery of key digital projects
- Work alongside a dynamic group of creatives to produce actual, impactful results for our clients
- 5+ years working in Digital Project Manager or Delivery Lead role at a digital agency or similar retail environment
- Strong digital project delivery experience
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and customer facing digital platforms
- Strong communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous projects of all sizes and complexity
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer You?
- A rewarding opportunity with a broad range of clientele
- A warm, collaborative atmosphere
- Generous remuneration package
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food, coffee and snacks (heaps of sweets)
Nodding Your Head & Smiling?
Get in touch with us today! Send your resume and cover letter addressing why you’d be an excellent candidate for the role to [email protected]
Also, provide the answer to the following question in the second paragraph of your cover letter – who won the 1993 Stanley Cup? We just want to make sure you have great attention to detail.
Job Application Link: https://www.emotedigital.com.au/career/digital-project-manager/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.