Digital Project Manager
Crowdform is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in London.
Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and Sao Paulo. We design and build digital products for startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems. We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for enthusiastic people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to work across our projects working on a range of exciting digital products. We’re looking for someone who is a problem-solver, energetic and methodical with a passion for taking digital products from concept to launch. You’ll be working closely with our clients and design and development teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
You should be comfortable working on complex, fast-moving projects, and be flexible and adaptable to changing project requirements. You should be highly organised and able to maintain structure and clarity in all aspects of a project. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a background in digital products and experience working with clients in an agency environment.
In addition to project management responsibilities, this role will also include elements of design and product management as you will help to craft design solutions, deliver workshops and oversee technical implementation. This position is ideal for someone looking to gain experience on the design and development sides of digital products, or who may already have experience as a designer or product manager.
You’ll be working within a collaborative team with plenty of opportunities to lead projects and make your mark. You’ll get the chance to work directly with clients from around the world to help them bring big, exciting ideas to life.
As a fast-growing global agency you will have opportunities to progress your career, gain experience quickly and grow alongside the company.
This role is open to London-based applicants only. You will be able to work part-time from our London office when Covid restrictions allow.
• Managing and delivering multiple projects combining account management, product management and design thinking
• Working collaboratively with our team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Helping to deliver discovery processes and craft design solutions
• Communicating with our clients to keep them up to date, informed and happy
• Keeping the team organised and on track across our offices in London and Brazil
• Maintaining clear and effective communication between all project stakeholders
• Helping to plan and deliver design-thinking workshops with clients
• Getting hands on with Figma supporting the designers with design implementation
• Staying on top of Jira and Confluence, planning out projects and tracking progress
• Working with developers to ensure correct implementation of designs
• Being a team player and contribute to Crowdform’s culture and capabilities
• Strong experience in project management or closely related roles
• Background in digital product design and development
• Excellent communicator and relationship manager
• Highly organised, process-driven and detail-oriented, capable of managing complex, fast-moving projects
• Experience working in an agency environment
• Required: Experience in Jira + Confluence (or comparable project management software)
• Ideal: Experience in Figma (or comparable design software)
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude and ability to deal with challenges as they happen
• Competitive salary
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Flexible working (typically 9.30am-6pm with the option to work at home or our Shoreditch office, covid-permitting)
• Small team with opportunity to make your mark and lead projects
• Office and projects shared with another design studio with a laid-back collective culture
• Opportunity to work on global projects with a team based between London and Brazil
• Fast-growing agency with plenty of space for progression
• Opportunity to develop design and product management skills
• Company MacBook, screen and any other setup you need
• Learning and development budget to improve your skills
Job Application Email Address: [email protected] with the subject line “Careers: Digital Project Manager”