Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Some clients we’ve enjoyed working with include PepsiCo, NYU, Maison Birks, Red Bull, W Hotel Toronto, Giants of Africa and The Mark Anthony Group.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Delivery team. For this role, past experience should include managing marketing projects with proven skills in both digital project management and client service.
The ideal candidate is highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage a variety of project types. This role will focus primarily on media, branding, creative, and social media projects. Experience managing website projects is an asset. Being an articulate communicator with an ability to adapt is key. This role involves navigating questions and challenging situations on the spot, while providing solid rationales for recommendations made throughout a project.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- You will be the linchpin for the media, creative, and social media teams, managing all the moving parts in the process for paid media, branding, social media, and creative projects
- Own client relationships, ensuring excellent service, managing expectations, and facilitating communication at all touch points
- Participate in a variety of workshops to get to the crux of client needs
- Help facilitate presentations, aligning the project team and contributing to decks
- Coordinate internal project teams, closely managing resourcing and traffic while preserving project health
- Conscientiously manage project budgets and timelines while meeting objectives and producing quality deliverables
- Stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies in project management, marketing, design, branding, and social media
- As a member of our account services team, you will work closely with a variety of people across the agency, including designers, strategists, and marketing experts
What We’re Looking For:
- 3 years experience in project management
- A familiarity with common best practices in the worlds of digital marketing
- Confidence in following project management best practices, well-versed in project management methodologies, and a whiz at creating project plans
- Ability to take ownership of increasingly complex projects with minimal guidance
- Experience briefing and working with digital strategists and creative teams
- High proficiency with Google Suite, particularly Sheets and Slides
- Experience using project managements tools (eg: Mavenlink, Asana, Monday, Basecamp)
What We’re Looking For:
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of AdobeCreative Suite
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience managing website projects
- eCommerce experience
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account and employee assistance program, so you can take care of yourself and your family
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency
- Access to internal committees. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Application Link: https://major-tom.breezy.hr/p/95541fa83a6c?source=DAN
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.