Digital Project Manager
Avex is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Project Manager
Do you want to work with amazing fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands? Do you want to collaborate with a fun team to create stunning e-commerce websites? Do you like free beer and a laid back environment? Let’s talk!
Avex is a New York City based digital creative agency that creates stylish, high-performing Shopify websites for global brands and start-ups. As one of New York’s premier Shopify agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We are a small team and we only take on select projects in-order to bring as much value to our clients as possible. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking to further build the team.
Avex hires people who are looking to contribute to a growing team. We believe strongly in investing in our employees and providing a mutually beneficial and fun work experience. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive nature and the desire to see our team (and clients) succeed.
About this role:
The digital project manager will be responsible for the implementation of e-commerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify & Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
• Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs
• Work along side CEO to create project briefs and strategies
• Conduct research and collect data about our clients and their industry
• Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers
• Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients
• Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed
• Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs
• Request assets from clients or other parties
• Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
• At least 2 years agency experience. E-commerce preferred
• Know how to “talk the talk” with designers and developers
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and time management
• Ability to handle several projects at once
• Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
• Experience with Trello, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software
• Good sense of design
Huge plus if you have:
• Shopify experience
• Basic web development knowledge
• E-commerce experience
• Salary based on experience
• 20 paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays
• Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
• Team lunches / dinners
• Atena Healthcare
• Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan
• Access to WeWork community and benefits
• Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
• Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
• Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com
Job Application Link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/avexdesignscom